Lessons In The Ladder Days
JEWISH ROOTS: The Most Misunderstood Word in the Bible
July 28, 2021
This episode really hits at the core of those things that Gentiles misunderstand most about Judaism. We get deep...so if you want to connect to your Jewish roots, this episode is for you!
Here's what you'll learn:
- The most misunderstood and mistranslated word in the Bible and how that has disconnected Gentile believers from all that God has for them in His divine curriculum.
- Judaism's two schools of thought.
- Why Jesus taught in parables.
- The relationships between Jesus and Moses.
- The first and greatest "commandment" and why.
- What would make believers be considered "least" in the Kingdom.
- How to glean deep spiritual truths from tavniot.
- What God's "commandments" include.
- Why I keep putting the word "commandments" in quotation marks.
HELP SUPPORT THIS PROGRAMMING:
When you DONATE, 80% of your gift helps us expand into new radio markets.
"JEWISH ROOTS: God's Call To Reconnect" by Candace L. Long (17-page monograph)
"The Levitical Calling" by Candace L. Long (book)
"When All The Pictures Are Restored" by Rabbi Michael Washer (book)